Earrings x Fable & Lore
Sunglasses x Clr-Mnstr
Sweater x Gap
Necklaces x Clr-Mnstr & Miss Ohio Vintage
Skirt x Clr-Mnstr
Watch x Fossil
Clutch x Miss Ohio Vintage
Tights x Bakers
![]() |
| St. Louis Shopping gets better every day. |
Have you stopped by Clr-Mnstr yet? If not, you must. And keep an eye out for some rad Leopard Boutique pieces making their way to the blog this weekend in honor of my handsome man's 30th birthday.


Patrick did a good job with the photos! You look fab as always!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Let's have a photo day soon - and WDM top secret meeting #2!
DeleteI've been looking for a leather skirt for months. That dosen't cost me an arm and a leg ( winter Kate skirt that I love) I love that one though.
ReplyDeleteIt's so inexpensive! I believe it was under $40. And so cute, cozy and stylized in the fit.
Delete