December brings the obvious holiday parties, nights out with old friends
and the ubiquitous NYE - which means party dresses are topping our
wishlists. My
new favorite online boutique just happens to have a few
perfectly polite options that will keep you dazzling without blinding,
injuring or otherwise offending your company. Go for
glitz and glam
in these refreshingly darling NYE-worthy frocks from
Spool No. 72 Clothing Company.
These
Spool No. 72 favorites are too cute for words, and all in your price bracket, ranging from $62 to $88. Don't be caught in the same dress as everyone else.
Skip the mall and snag some girly glam from Spool No. 72 Clothing Company.
The Clear Night NYE Party Dress is adorable, it's super lady like. They're all super lady like. I'm so in love with this brand now. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Hannah! I am in SO in love with Spool No. 72 too! Definitely getting my NYE dress from their site. xo!
DeleteThese dresses are so cute! Not just the NYE ones either, all of them! Thanks for showing me this site, Lindsay!
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalie! I think Spool No. 72 is just tooooo cute. xx!!
DeleteI am obsessed with the Dazzling Red Dusk Sequin Dress! This will definitely have to be a Xmas gift for myself!
ReplyDeleteIt really is so cute. I want it too! I'm hoping for pics if you get it - and you should.
Delete