Wednesday, February 12, 2014

From The Style House PR Showroom: Warehouse & Oasis

If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I'm obsessed with Warehouse. With a good 25+ pieces in my closet, I wasn't going to miss the chance to pop into Style House PR's Wall Street showroom during NYFW to sift through the brand's SS14 pieces.

Style House PR Oasis WArehouse

AndOtherBrands, Warehouse's parent company, also owns Oasis. While my closet is a little less versed on their line, I quickly fell in love with several pieces from their Spring collection. After browsing for a bit, Rachel of Style House kindly encouraged us to pick out a piece from a previous season. I jumped right into an oriental inspired Oasis dress and a chic, over sized jacket from Warehouse. I ended up loving the pieces together with a pair of round Warehouse sunglasses. If this had been a shoppable moment, I'd definitely have left poorer.

Style House PR Oasis WArehouse

Marisa, Felicia and Michelle also tried on a few beauties and selecting just one proved a difficult task.

And Other Brands Warehouse Oasis


Black Warehouse Dress

lace v neck dress black cross sweatshirt

Black Jumpsuit Warehouse

Warehouse also carries bags and other accessories - all of which look and feel a lot more expensive than they are.

Red Orange Celine Inspired Purse

clear sunglasses white croc1

Visit AndOtherBrands.com to browse both Oasis and Warehouse.


Stay tuned to see what I ended up taking home... Any guesses?!

1 comment: